Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boracay Island: Octoberbest in the Island



October 18-20, 2006


the best month to go to Boracay Island is every October or November

If not for Enzo, I would have stayed in Boracay. I’d find a job (learn how to braid people’s hair) or maybe massage tourist for P300 an hour and marry one gorgeous korean (they’re all over the island and most of them owns a diving resort) or even a boracay halfie, they're hot by the way.
Anyway im back and I already miss it, the salty clear water, the cold sand, the heat, and having beer at 2pm.


Jonah's Fruitshake (the best fruit shake on the island)



with G and Rose at Club Paraw



The trip was great, though I was the only single of us 3, my 2 professional girlfriends are married (one is separated and she had it with men, she’s a mom to two boys I bet she had it with male species! But then again i told myself too that I had it with men...but im still inlove with the thought of finding the right man) and the other one is happily married.
I mean I love hanging out with these two but they're not a big fan of the sun. A bit careful with their skin, unlike me, they only like the beach during 6am and 4pm, while I stay outside the whole time and hell I care if I get skin cancer. I embrace the idea of beer in the afternoon, while I was finishing mine, they’re snoring their way to neverland. That was the perfect time for me to drink up all those things that almost eat up all my sanity, like being ignored by someone I thought who cared, having a not-so-smart boss (and I really dislike him overall), getting a lot of “why are you still single hija?”, and the not so good feeling from time to time when you’re committed friends asked you to join them in watching movies (cause they feel bad that for the nth time, things didn’t work out for my so-called-prince-charming).











After my beer fiesta, I felt hungry…and thirsty (again!) I headed up to Jonah’s for their chicken tacos (paired perfectly with Melon shake without milk, but unfortunately its not melon time of the year, I settled with banana mango shake) I buried my feet on the cold sand, I watched this guy who was playing Frisbee with his Labrador (it’s a pretty normal scene in the island), the heat and Jack Johnson playing in the background was perfect.

to all the bad breakups, rude boss and single life! cheers!



Red with Rose

Unfortunately my trip ended with a tragedy, my cellphone got soaked in the water (pictures saved! what a relief!). Anyways, except for that and all the fees that really shocked me, Boracay will always be one of my favorite getaway place.

No comments:

Post a Comment